Orange T.T.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

UIR Refelection:

This term I choose the UIR as my CDS. In this subject, I learned use internet to search, to evaluate the internet resources, and to make my own blog. It is an interesting subject.

My research topic is the development in the area of the world in fashion design. There are lots of kinds of fashion design in the world. The special one is the fashion in the India and Malaysia. Their fashion design has their own custom. Nowaday, in Asia, the fashions in Korea is very popular. We can find the fashions of Korea anywhere. In the Europe, They like the type of noble in fashion design. Now the trend is become more close to the fashions in Asia, but also has their special style. Overall, the development of the fashion design in the world has a long history.

In addition, the blog I do in this subject is like a diary which records the process of my study. It is useful for me and I can write what I want. The blog is also a space for communications. It is interesting.

After learned the evaluation, I know more about the website. the coverage, the authoritive and etc. Through the evaluation can help me learn the site deeply and distinguish the different between the websites.

In a word, this subject is useful for me, let me learn a lot of things which I did not know before. It is a good lesson.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Joel said…

    Hey, I had a great time reading your website. Do you have an email address that I can contact you on? Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

    Regards,

    Joel
    JHouston791 gmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home